Friday, November 1, 2013

What We've Been Up To

So October really got away from me, and I did not get as much posted on here as I would have liked, but I have a few good pictures I want to share with you from the last few weeks.

Twice a month, we have "Book Buddies" from the middle school next door come over and read with us. The kids always look forward to it and enjoy listening to the "big kids" read.






 
 
During our Fairy Tales week, we told the story of the Three Little Pigs. The kids got to take turns being the pigs who lived in the straw, stick, and brick houses as well as the wolf who blew the houses down. It was a fun way to retell the story several times and get the kids involved in the repetitive parts of the story, such as "Little pig, little pig, let me in!" or "Not by the hair on my chinny-chin-chin."
 




 
 
When I had to be gone a week in October, Ms. Keeley made sure to take pictures of the kids to send me. I knew they were in good hands and seeing those faces always brings a smile to mine!
 











 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment